What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
Parenting toddlers? I’ll show you how to avoid fights, toddler tantrums, and get your toddler to listen. Say goodbye to the Terrible Twos and beyond.
- BONUS – you’ll also get a copy of “Show Kids the Fun”, a digital (PDF) activity book that is packed with great ideas to entertain your kids without spending a lot of money. I love this book!
- My protocol for threatening consequences – Doing this will boost your success in “warning” your kids of consequences. If your kids test you over and over, this is for you.
- Get them to say “yes” easily – This secret method is used by sales people, professional hypnotists and expert negotiators. It works amazing on children.
- You will feel like a movie director. When you see behavior that you don’t like you’ll know exactly what to do to keep everyone happy.
- It’s not about yelling at your kids. Yelling is like “crying wolf”, and if you do it often you’ll be ignored by your kids.
- Your child will learn to handle rejection (saying “no”) much better. We both know how important this is for their future.
- These language tools will mean that your toddler will go along with your requests more often … without a fight.
- It’s not about using logic to convince your kids to do things. Logic is rarely effective with young children.
- The entire “Talking to Toddlers” audio course – with 12 audio tracks and nearly 3 hours of content.
- The 8-week guarantee – You are either satisfied, or I don’t get paid. The digital files are yours to keep.
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Talking To Toddlers scores 63.66/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://talkingtotoddlers.com, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $37.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: talkingtotoddlers.com you’ll also be taken through to talkingtotoddlers.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. In this case though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)